Pacquiao will let Mayweather have majority cash decision

Tweet

If you really think that a fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather will never happen you must not be living in America. Of course it will happen, it will perhaps be the biggest fight in history with the biggest cash draw in boxing history. Not if but when still remains the bigger question.

The Pacquiao camp at top rank has  given ESPN the latest.

"Top Rank and Manny have agreed to the terms on our side. I don't know about the other side," Top Rank Vice President Carl Moretti said.


Floyd Mayweather's camp has not yet responded to the agreement about the proposed May 2nd fight.  According to Dan Rafael from ESPN, Manny has agreed to a 40 percent split of the revenue, with Mayweather mopping up the remaining 60 percent. While a solid commitment has yet to be signed by both parties it is clear that Pacquiao is willing to take the lesser cut to make the fight happen.

Check out Brad Cooney's latest interview with Bob Arum

Tweet


NEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB


Wilder4
January 20, 2015

8CN EXCLUSIVE: WBC Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder

by Brad Cooney
8CountNews caught up with the newly crowned WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder and got his thoughts on his huge victory over former champ…
Lou DiBella photo
January 19, 2015

Lou DiBella Updates 8CN on Jermain Taylor Arrest And Feb 6th Card In Biloxi, MS

by Brad Cooney
8CountNews just spoke with a very concerned Lou DiBella and got an update on the current situation with Jermain Taylor. DiBella sounded visibly shook…
January 19, 2015

Jermain Taylor Arrested For Aggravated Assault

by Brad Cooney
Former undisputed middleweight champion Jermain Taylor was arrested and charged with 5 counts of aggravated assault. This according to a report by…
January 18, 2015

Return To Glory: Wilder Brings The Title Back To America

by Minnie Larry
Photo: Isaac Brekken, AP The anticipation for this Heavyweight Championship bout has not been seen since the MGM hosted the Tyson Holyfield fight,…
Repost This

boxing-gear

8cn networks

BradCooney.com
MMAdirt.com
8countnews.com
Topcigar8.com